7 World Wonder Travels

I lied. Not all 7 of my World Wonders pics are of just me in them. This one of Petra was totally ruined by adorable Petra-colored kittens who decided to come and climb on me while I was setting up for my shot. I get that I was the only person there at 6am for them to play with, but come on, look at that face! It's like he was like "Here, allow me to enhance your Instagram photo by perfectly posing on your shoulder." How does that even happen?! Have you ever been photobombed by an animal? πŸ˜»πŸ™‹πŸΌπŸ±πŸ±πŸ“· . πŸ“· taken with a tripod, and you can see the phone in my hand which I use as a remote! You can also find my tips for traveling solo in Jordan and to Petra on my blog, MyLifesAMovie.com! πŸ’– . #kittenbomb #petra #7worldwonders #solotravel #jordan #travelblogger #selfie #kittensofinstagram #goprogirl #goprotravel #beautifuldestinations #natgeotravel #tlpicks #southamerica #bolivia #uyunisaltflats #boliviasaltflats #selfie #solotravel #bucketlist #travelblogger #goprogirl #kittensofinstagram #goprogirl #goprotravel #beautifuldestinations #natgeotravel

Comments

Popular Posts