Monday Motivation Travel

#MondayMotivation :: Do your best to be the best, and live your best. πŸ’ͺ🏼 A lot of people asked HOW in the hell I got that photo I posted yesterday at the Taj Mahal with no people in it...but did you know that I personally made it a goal to go to all 7 New World Wonders and 7 Wonders of Nature, and get photos at them with no people in the pics? I strove to get the best possible photos, all of which I took by myself and without any VIP treatment, just strategic thinking and a lot of early alarm clocks! I accomplished my goals a few months ago (next up, 7th Continent!) and wrote all the tips I used and could think of for getting photos in popular places with no people in them on my blog! Article is linked in my bio! πŸ˜ŽπŸ™‹πŸΌπŸŒŽπŸ“·πŸ’– . #ayssaramostravels #travelblogger #selfietography #solotravel #selfie #greatwallofchina #mutianyu #mutianyugreatwall #china #beijing #photography #southamerica #bolivia #uyunisaltflats #boliviasaltflats #selfie #solotravel #bucketlist #travelblogger #goprogirl #kittensofinstagram #goprogirl #goprotravel #beautifuldestinations #natgeotravel #tlpicks

Comments

Popular Posts