Zanzibar Boho Girl

Swinging into the weekend like I'm still in Zanzibar! ...but really I'm headed back to LA! Anyone around?? πŸ™‹πŸΌπŸŒ΄☀️πŸ’– . Also, funny story/behind the scenes of this photo *Which you can see on my IG story right now*: I took the cushions off the swing so it would look better in the pic, and it definitely offset the swing's balance because right after I clicked this, the whole damn thing flipped backwards and I landed on my back with feet in the air and laptop upside down. A staff member heard it, ran inside my bungalow, found me laying there, and I shit you not the first words out of my mouth were, "Is my laptop Ok?" #priorities πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ . #friyay #diditforthegram #swing #zanzibar #africa #tanzania #travelblogger #solotravel #goprogirl #meliazanzibar #southamerica #bolivia #uyunisaltflats #boliviasaltflats #selfie #solotravel #bucketlist #travelblogger #goprogirl #kittensofinstagram #goprogirl #goprotravel #beautifuldestinations #natgeotravel #tlpicks

Comments

Popular Posts